Environmental Stewardship Statement
Global Peace Let’s Talk is committed to protecting the environment, the health and safety of communities. We achieve this through profiling work initiated by members globally.
We share stories of leaders initiating impactful projects related environmental stewardship.
1. Water access and conservation of natural water resources.
2. Reducing waste generation.
4. Reducing toxic materials.
5. Pollution prevention.
6. Meeting or exceeding regulatory requirements in countries.
7. Environmental education.
8. School projects on recycling.
9. Initiatives to remove plastic waste from beaches and environment.
10. Creative ideas to use plastic in building materials.
12. Saving trees and tree planting initiatives.
13. Protecting oceans.
14. Finding alternatives to cooking without toxic methods.
We profile and recognize all projects which have a direct impact on environmental safety and protection.
Child Rights Statement
Global Peace Let’s Talk is fully committed to supporting those who have the welfare of all children in their care. We recognize the responsibility to promote safe practice and to protect children from harm, abuse and exploitation. For the purposes of this policy and associated procedures a child is recognised as someone under the age of 18 years.
We support volunteers will work together to embrace difference and diversity and respect the rights of children and young people. We support recognizing those members who following guidelines based on the following principles:
- The welfare of children is the primary concern.
- All children, whatever their age, culture, disability, gender, language, racial origin, socio-economic status, religious belief and/or sexual identity have the right to protection from all forms of harm and abuse.
- Child protection is everyone’s responsibility.
- Children have the right to express views on all matters which affect them, should they wish to do so.
- Organisations who work in partnership together with children and parents/careers to promote the welfare, health and development of children.
- Promote the health and welfare of children by providing opportunities for them to take part in [sport] or other safe creative projects through Art and Culture
- Respect and promote the rights, wishes and feelings of children.
- Promote and implement appropriate procedures to safeguard the well-being of children and protect them from abuse.
- Recruit, train, support and supervise its staff, members and volunteers to adopt best practice to safeguard and protect children from abuse and to reduce risk to themselves.
- Require staff, members and volunteers to adopt and abide by this Child Protection Policy and these procedures.
- Respond to any allegations of misconduct or abuse of children in line with this Policy and these procedures as well as implementing, where appropriate, the relevant disciplinary and appeals procedures.
- Observe guidelines issued by local Child Protection Committees for the protection of children.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the implementation of this Policy and these procedures.
Anti-Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
Global Peace Let’s Talk has zero tolerance for modern slavery practices which include:
2. Human trafficking
3. Exploitation of refugees
4. Child labour
5. Inhumane treatment of other cultures and religions.
7. Forced displacement
We support the rights of all people to education, medical treatment, work, safety, land for food provision, the right to religions customs which cause no harm to others.
We support education on Human Rights to all children and communities