GPLT CODE OF CONDUCT
OUR CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT 2023
- Nurturing strong, self-reliant individuals with expanded capacity for accomplishment.
- Learning how people can create a sense of community, whether at the neighbourhood level or as a global society.
- Building strong communities through collaboration to provide a basis for positive change.
- Encouraging responsible citizen participation to help foster social cohesion.
- Promoting the social, economic, and political empowerment of all individuals and communities to preserve fundamental democratic principles and rights.
- Developing leadership to build upon the needs and values of people and to inspire the aspirations and potential of others.
- Respect the diversity of life to maintain a sustainable human and physical environment.
- GPLT is committed to transparency in its operations and grant making and participates in projects which promote transparency within the fundraising sector.
- Treating our grantees fairly.
- Treating every individual with dignity and respect.
- Treating our volunteers with respect, fairness, and good faith.
- Being a good organization by complying with both the spirit and the letter of the law in the Kingdom United.
- Acting responsibly toward the communities in which we work and for the benefit of the communities that we serve.
- Being responsible, transparent, and accountable for all of our actions.
- Improving the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct, and effectiveness of the non-profit field.