The most powerful thing is when a group of people with the same passion and purpose for Peace come together because when you put your hearts and minds together you light a fire into a sense of meaning and purpose.
GPLT was started with the dream to unite people “who contribute their gifts, talents, and abilities to meet a human need and discover their purpose” (Aristotle)
There are certain people in your life that will not hesitate to take a journey with you, no matter how rough the road is and our members are the “Artisans and Architects” of Global Peace. No one who achieves success does so without the help of others.
You can blow out a candle
But you can’t blow out a fire
Once the flames begin to catch
The wind will blow it higher (lyric by Beko song)
GPLT is a “team” of phenomenal passionate people making a difference.
To position GPLT as an influential humanities umbrella organisation wherein we connect catalysts of peace leaders globally through collaboration, cooperation and shared vision to improve lives.
We will endeavour to:
- Document and share life-changing peace building moments.
- Create possibilities through education, training and development in accordance with the UN 2030 Sustainable Development Goals.
- To inspire cooperation, communication and cross-pollination among GPLT members, changemakers and approved organisations.
- Be an umbrella NPO organisation for accredited and approved programmes that assist communities in peacebuilding, poverty alleviation and environmental protection.
- Provide training and facilitation in areas that assist skills and knowledge in nonviolent conflict resolution projects.
- Strive to foster greater unity in order to promote global sustainable development.
- Support cultural diversity programmes as a peace legacy footprint for future generations.
- Building strategic partnerships to enable capacity building for all our programs.
- Leverage and promote a sustainable self-funding pathway to program design, management and implementation which includes monitoring and evaluation.